Vault Singles may offer you the opportunity to preorder a card prior to its release to secure your sale. There's a few things that need to be clarified regarding these preorders.
- You are able to cancel your preorder at any time prior to the order being fulfilled and receive a full refund at the price you paid, regardless of the card's current price.
- If the price of the product changes during the time between ordering the card and fulfillment, only the original price will be honoured.
- Only physical inventory is added to the Vault Singles website, meaning any preordered cards were in stock at the time of ordering and will be available for pickup, or shipped to you upon release.
- We will communicate to you if our supplier changes the date of a release or expected arrival of a card
- All release or expected dates advertised on preorder cards are information given to us by the publisher. We have no control over these dates and they can change without prior notice.
To preorder a card:
You can place a preorder online through our online store, or in-store. You will be required to pay 100% of the card price and any applicable shipping at the time of preorder. Please note that any other cards in the order will be held until all cards have been released.